légion du vent Index du Forum
légion du vent Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Was Feeling Facebook Status

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    légion du vent Index du Forum -> Légion du vent -> Events
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pililbenj

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Was Feeling Facebook Status Répondre en citant

Was Feeling Facebook Status
> DOWNLOAD

This isnt integrated into Graph Search. TechCrunch News Video Events Crunchbase TechCrunch Store About Staff Contact Us Advertise With Us Event & Editorial Calendar Send Us A Tip Activations Blog International China Europe Japan Follow TechCrunch Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Youtube Pinterest Tumblr Instagram StumbleUpon Feed TechCrunch Apps iOS Android Windows 8 Subscribe to The Daily Crunch Latest headlines delivered to you daily Subscribe to Subscribe to The Daily Crunch Enter Email Address Subscribe 2013-2018 Oath Tech Network. Instead of just adding a plain text update, you can select from feeling, watching, reading, listening to, drinking, or eating. Honestly, It would have saved me so much pain, hurt and disappointment. Click Feeling/Activity. When thoughts hit you, capture the moment by posting feelings Facebook statuses immediately. Next Page → . but they never will!!! Feelings Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper +2 Share is wondering why they tries to believe the best in people when all they do it let you down Feelings Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper +2 Share When I frist saw you, i never knew you'd be so important to me. Login Close Username or email: Password Remember me Sign In Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Twitter Sign in with Google Sign in with Live ID . Itcould inspire people to share more frequently. Group:Feelings Text: The only love that I really believe in is a mothers love for her children.Karl Lagerfeld Like 788 view status user: Anand Mishra . Social Europe keeps up the pressure on social media over illegal contenttakedowns Its a walrus! No, its a giraffe! No, its Micgoat, a new app to debate controversialissues Study: Seasons have little effect on dieting app reporting but the day of weekdoes Browse more. Menu Search Follow Us Facebook Instagram Twitter Youtube Flipboard LinkedIn Google+ RSS More Youtube Flipboard LinkedIn Google+ RSS Got a tip? Let us know. .. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. The more you fall for them. Group:Feelings Text: Feelings are much like waves, we can't stop them from coming but we can choose which one to surf. Today it began tests of a new status composer that lets you say what are you doing? by selecting from different categories to share activities such as feeling, reading, or eating. Like 859 view status user: Acjol Man-Stuoufs . It will only be available to small set of people. Love, Me Like 8 view status . Like 7 view status . Terry in Feelings Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper +3 Share When I first saw you, I never knew you'd be so important to me. I know because I've tried, and neither will a million tears. Alternatively, you can write your own emotion, piece of content, or cuisine. Coffee shops might be able to pay to reach coffee drinkers, and Netflix would probably love to target sad users who could be primed to stay home and watch some videos. Categories. Group:Feelings Text: I can go days without talking to you, months without seeing you. Neowin Login Login Sign up News Latest Microsoft Google Apple Software Razer has a wireless mouse that needs no battery, just a mousepad 12 minutes ago Dell refreshes its Latitude Windows 10 PCs for businesses 28 minutes ago Dell's Mobile Connect allows you to connect your phone to your PC 38 minutes ago Dell's Inpiron Gaming Desktop 5680 has Intel's hexa-core processors and more 38 minutes ago View all recent news Dell refreshes its Latitude Windows 10 PCs for businesses 20 minutes ago Dell's Inpiron Gaming Desktop 5680 has Intel's hexa-core processors and more 30 minutes ago Dell unveils the XPS 15 2-in-1 with a high-power processor and AMD graphics 30 minutes ago Microsoft ends support for the original version of Windows 10 Mobile 1 hour ago View all Microsoft news Google Assistant is racing to your Android Auto car 10 hours ago Lenovo's new Smart Display is like an Echo Show with Google Assistant 17 hours ago Ex-engineer sues Google for discriminating against conservative white males 21 hours ago Google Pay merges Android Pay and Google Wallet 23 hours ago View all Google news Apple releases Spectre mitigations for macOS 10.13.2 and iOS 11.2.2 23 hours ago Two Apple shareholders want to prevent addiction Jan 8, 2018 No slowdown in lawsuits over Apple's throttling of old iPhones Jan 5, 2018 Apple App Store saw record-breaking holiday season Jan 5, 2018 View all Apple news Adobe Flash Player 28.0.0.137 7 hours ago Wise Program Uninstaller 2.1.5.114 20 hours ago FileZilla 3.30 Jan 8, 2018 SecureAPlus 4.7.8 Jan 8, 2018 View all software news Features Reviews Editorials Unboxings Trending OnePlus 5T review: A fairly priced handset with acceptable compromises Jan 2, 2018 Moto X4 review: Project Fi in a sleek, affordable package Dec 30, 2017 Dell Inspiron 13 7373 review: A convertible that offers value Dec 23, 2017 Mate 10 Pro review: Huawei makes a great smartphone camera even better Dec 20, 2017 View all reviews In 2017, Microsoft made the PC exciting again . This all mirrors Facebooks action spec ad targeting, which lets advertisers target you based on your activity in Open Graph-connected apps like Spotify or Foodspotting. By selecting your current activity instead of merely writing it out, you structure data for Facebook. If your total rating gets to low you won't be able to post again for some time. You can also customize the types of stories it sends you. Erica in Feelings Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper +2 Share i will never forget the day I saw you and my heart starts to realize that I LOVE YOU!!! Gnuvain in Feelings Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper +1 Share I could talk all day long about dreams, sewing up your heart so you never see a seam. Advice Alone Angry Animals Annoyed Attitude Bedtime Best friends Bitch Bitchy Bitchy truth Blonde Bored Boyfriend Boys Break ups Breakup Breakup Chocolate Christian Christmas Coffee Confused Cool Crazy Crazy insane Crush Death Depression Drama Dreams Drinking Drugs Encouragement Evil Facebook Facebook addiction Faith Family Feelings Forgiveness Friendship Friendship hurt Friendship love Fun Funny Funny crazy Funny random Funny thought God Happiness Happy Harry potter Hate Haters Heart broken Heartache Heartbreak Hope Housework Humor Hurt Hurt love Insane Insane random Inspirational Insults Jacob black Jokes Justin bieber Karma Kids Kids parents Lies Life Life changing Life lesson Life lessons Life phrases Lonely Love Love hurts Love loss Love pain Love you Lovers Lyrics Mad Mean Men Missing you Mixed Mom Monday Morning Most popular Pain Parenting People Philosophical Philosophy pissed off Pissed off Politics Prayer Questions Quotes Random thought Recently added Rednecks Relationships Religion Religious Rude Sad Sadness Sarcastic Sarcastic humour School Sex Silly Single Sleep Sleepy Smile Strength Stress Stupid Stupid people Thoughts Tired Trust Truth Twilight Weird Wisdom Witty Women Work Work sarcasm 5a02188284
facebook graphic app problemsbest facebook like appsfacebook chat para nokia 2730how do you stop the birthday card app on facebookcara menggunakan cheat engine 6.2 dragon city di facebookhot guy facebook accountfacebook toolbar windows xpbouquet of flowers symbols for facebookwhat do facebook chat icons meancan i view a facebook page without having a facebook account

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    légion du vent Index du Forum -> Légion du vent -> Events Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange